Our desire is to reach out and minister to people in a hurting and dying world in conventional and unconventional ways. We want to see young people and adults come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, ministering first to those in our community, then to our state, our country, and the entire world.LEARN
- through sound biblical teaching from the Word of God.
- in a manner pleasing to the one who created us and as an example to others.
"...and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem."
- the Gospel (Good News) to those who are lost and do not know our loving Savior.
"...ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and in Samaria and unto the uttermost parts of the earth."
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
What We Believe ...
A message from Pastor Aaron...
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, unchanging, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in one God eternally existent in three persons.
- We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin,
- Lived a sinless life,
- Was crucified on Calvary,
- Rose three days later with victory over death,
- Then ascended into heaven to sit in authority at the right hand of God the Father,
- Sent His Spirit to come and live in all of us that will repent of our sins, humble ourselves and ask Him to come into our hearts and be the Lord of our lives.
- Because of his work in us, we believe that all the gifts of God are available to us, (His children).
- We believe in an actual heaven and hell as given in scripture.
- We also believe that Jesus is coming back as the Bible says He will. No man knows the day or the hour but we know that He is returning soon.
My name is Aaron Taylor, and I'd like to take a few moments of your time to personally tell you about Crossfire Outreach Ministries.As Crossfire's Lead Pastor, I can tell you that Crossfire is not just another Church or outreach group; it is a ministry called and anointed to reach beyond social, racial, economic or any other boundaries. We are together reaching out with the gospel of Jesus Christ with a very bold message of truth and love.
Crossfire is not here to entertain children, young people, or adults. We are called to reveal the truth of God's word to this generation.
Crossfire is much more than just a Sunday morning or a Tuesday and Wednesday night service. It is also more than a television program. I hope that the information included in this website will help you to catch a small glimpse of what Crossfire is really all about and you will consider becoming a part of Crossfire Outreach Ministries and our commitment to the Lord, "To reach out to this generation".